Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why Does Custom Photography Cost More?

I'm a photographer because of my passion for well...photography! I adore and am honored to be able to call myself a photographer! The road hasn't been easy, I've lived and learned and with each passing day my passion for photography continues to grow.

With that being said, my pricing has recently changed. Amber Durr Photography has been in business for a solid 3 years now, (of course amber's been photographing much longer then that, however the business name has been Incorporated for 3 years). I've pondered and pondered time and time again to changing up my package pricing and although many of my clients tell me after each session, you really do not charge enough, I wasn't able to change the prices just yet!

As I've become busier and busier my time has become less and less! In order to keep Amber Durr Photography alive and strong I've adjusted my prices to fit the needs of the business as well as my clients. The packages are still affordable and flexible. That is who I am....if I wasn't' flexible I wouldn't be Amber!

BUT I knew as a customer myself I would want to know why Custom photography costs more then going to the local walmart! I could write a book on this and maybe one day I will! However, the following link explains it so incredible I wanted to share this with you!

Above all my clients who have grown to be my friends have touched my life in so many ways and I often look back at the photos I've had the HONOR to take and feel blessed every single day of the emotions I've been able to capture!

Thanks for your support and I look forward to showing you all the places Amber Durr Photography will go in the future.

Love,
Amber AKA the photographer

Why Does Custom Photography Cost More?

No comments: