Thursday, August 6, 2009

Movin Movin Movin

Phew, what a whirl-wind last few weeks my family and I have had. We are happy to say that we are moved (okay well about 95% Moved) but that is pretty good! Somehow we all managed to stay somewhat sane during the adventure with two kiddos, a cat, a dog and my husband and I. What an accomplishment. With that being said, I can now crack down again on my photography passion! We are in the process of building an in home studio, and although we are several months out from the finished product I am without a doubt beyond excited to open up a studio in my home. I am in the mean time still taking indoor studio sessions as we have a place in our home that is acting a the interim spot.

I have been busy this summer with Senior Photography which has grown to be a huge interest of mine. All the seniors have been wonderful to work with as well as the parents. It is such a fun time in the seniors life to experience senior photography so it has brought on a new edge that you will start to see in some of my portfolio work on my web page.

Speaking of web page who is ready to see some updated photos? Of course some of my fave photos will always stay on there. I think of my photos (and if you know me my camera too) as my other babies. I cherish every photograph I have and cannot learn to let go of them. :) So therefore some will always stay on my web page, however I will be updating with some new weddings, seniors, families, babies, bellies you name it! So stay tuned.

Also can you believe fall is right around the corner? New specials will be coming out for the fall months ...it is a great time to get your family photograph for your Christmas Card! Book today for your fall/winter session. :)

As always, thank you for following my blog and for all my clients who have been patiently waiting this past week to pass so I can settle and regain my sanity. Thank you for your patience. I'm back in full swing and eager to full-fill your needs.

With all my love,
Amber Durr

No comments: